[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
Countless entrepreneurs use social media as part of their primary marketing strategy. Millions – if not billions – of people are on social media, and we may want to reach as many of them as possible. But with this large number of people comes overwhelming challenges that every online business owner needs to overcome.
I share the social media challenges that prevent online entrepreneurs from moving forward. As well as discussing how these challenges affect how your audience behaves and the direction of your social media marketing. I also discuss the opportunities that come up despite facing these hurdles as well as some tips on the emerging social media trends to take advantage of.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“Where there are challenges, there are opportunities.” – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The reasons businesses use social media for marketing
- How the Cambridge Analytica scandal caused some serious privacy concerns and doubts on data protection methods
- Why it’s challenging to build Facebook trust
- How passive consumption plays a role in the high rate of loneliness and depression among social media users
- How the cost of social media ads affect businesses
- Why Amazon has the potential to be the next social media giant
- The current marketing trend that gets your Facebook post more attention
- The similarities between Facebook and YouTube
- The proposed solution for overwhelming the Facebook feed problem
- What the Facebook Ad Funnel is and how it works
- How to lower your Facebook ad cost
- Where you should focus your content strategy
- What to do before asking your audience for the sale
- Social media channels aside from Facebook that people are looking into
Grab Your FREE Plan Your Profits Success Guide
Are you ready to maximize your profits as an online entrepreneur? Scaling your business and increasing your revenue doesn’t magically happen! It takes planning and strategy to make it happen. Learn how smart, savvy entrepreneurs plan their business for success with my free Plan Your Profits Success Guide.
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!