[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Like many things in life, online business has a bright side and a darker side. For years, I’ve shared the ups and downs of running an online business, but there is a darker side that many people don’t talk about.
As entrepreneurs, we want to increase our online visibility. We want to grow our email lists and engage with our followers, fans, and subscribers. But sometimes, running an online business can attract the wrong kind of attention.
In this episode, I share my experience with the dark side of an online business. I talk about receiving creepy emails and rude comments on my Facebook posts and ads as well as the strategies I used to handle these situations. I also explain why ignoring rude comments on your Facebook business page posts is often the best solution for dealing with online trolls and how those trolls are actually helping you grow your online business without realizing it.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“Whether you receive an email, direct message, or a comment – there is no law that says you have to reply.” – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- My experience with receiving creepy emails and how I handled it
- My experience with online trolls
- Why the way you handle online trolls on your private Facebook profile should be different than the way you handle rude or negative comments on your Facebook business page
- Why hiding rude comments on your Facebook business page is a better option than deleting it
- Why you should not respond to online trolling attempts
- Do not delete rude, creepy, or spam comments on your Facebook business page posts. Simply hide them.
- When people comment on your Facebook business page posts – even if they are trolling messages – they are increasing your reach. The bigger your reach, the lower ad cost you will have – therefore, a bigger profit!
- Remember – you have the right to ignore trolls and move on with your life and business.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.