[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Judith Geiss is the owner of a consulting and training company based in Germany. She focuses on supporting businesses and organizations throughout the community that are being acquired by an American company. She has extensive experience in helping German companies adapt to U.S. regulations and teaching organizational teams how to adapt to new accounting and bookkeeping systems.
In this On Air Coaching episode, Judith joins me to learn how to take her local B2B consulting business to the online market. I share strategies for building your online authority and developing systems and tools to streamline the process of working remotely with clients. I also explain the importance of creating workshops and programs that help your clients solve small pain points and why you should share your new offers on your website, even before you’ve created them.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“When taking your B2B business online, you sometimes have to change your audience a little bit.” – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Working offline vs. online as a B2B consultant
- Identifying why your customers conduct B2B business online
- How to build your authority as an online entrepreneur
- How to develop tools and workshops to streamline the process of working with clients remotely
- Creating workshops, webinars, and programs to help clients solve smaller portions of a larger problem
- The importance of sharing your new offers and programs on your website – even if you haven’t created them yet
- Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson M.D.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.