Companies big and small use Facebook in advertising and promoting their businesses. The connections people and businesses make on Facebook, have made it one of the most popular platforms for targeting new clients and retaining current ones. As an entrepreneur, you may be thinking about whether having a Facebook page is enough to reach your market or whether you need to create a Facebook group for your business.
In this episode, I discuss the differences between Facebook groups and pages and how to use them, including the benefits and limitations of using both for your business. I also talk about the importance of using a benchmarking tool to assess your Facebook performance and share some practical changes you can make to improve your performance and increase your organic reach.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”Facebook is the cheapest way to build your online business. – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How a Facebook page is like an online storefront
- How Facebook groups are like the inside of the store
- The Know-Like-Trust strategy
- What to spend your Facebook ads on
- Why people close their Facebook groups
- Questions to ask before committing to creating and maintaining a Facebook group
- Effects of linking your Facebook page to your group
- Posting as a page versus posting using your personal account
- Benefits and limitations of Facebook ads
- Follow someone else’s example on Facebook, someone who is doing better than you in terms of reach.
- Turn your Facebook videos into ads.
- You need a page. You can build a group, depending on your strategy.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.