[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
Marsha Shandur is a Storytelling Coach who helps big organizations, solopreneurs, and keynote speakers craft their stories in a way that creates instant connections with their ideal clients. Raised in a Russian household, Marsha lived and breathed storytelling growing up so much that she incorporated it into her previous jobs as a radio DJ and a networking mentor. Today, Marsha’s approach has been so impactful that she was featured in Forbes, BBC, and Mashable.
Marsha joins me on this episode to share how you as a business owner can immediately connect with your dream clients by using storytelling in your branding, sales pages, and your speech. She explains what ‘action scenes’ are and how they help you craft your story and explains the most important part of any story. She also shares why her organization is split into two as she caters to organizations and individuals as well as the reasons why she doesn’t turn away someone who wants to learn how to tell their stories.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“Every time you think that something could be a story or could be an action scene, write it down.” – Marsha Shandur” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The journey that led Marsha to be a storytelling coach
- How she ended up with her domain name
- How to create a good story that connects with your potential clients
- As well as how to make people feel like they know you better
- Debunking the myth about natural storytellers
- How to use the “Freaky Friday” body-swap approach when telling your story
- Different ways to say your emotions
- Telling a story on stage versus trying to teach or telling a story online
- What matters when you’re collecting stories
- How a stranger led her to her first coach
- What it means to face yourself every day as an entrepreneur
Connect with Marsha Shandur:
- Yes Yes Marsha on Facebook
- Free resources for you! How to Tell Captivating Stories and The Baby Walk Story Sessions Audio Series
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!