[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
Colin Boyd is a Certified Professional Speaker (CSP) and qualified Performance Coach with the International Coaching Federation who helps others pitch their stories powerfully. He equips business owners with the skills they need to communicate their story persuasively on stage or online. With an Executive Coaching diploma and EDISC Behavioral certification, Colin helps his clients offer their products with clarity and boldness as they develop the confidence they need to present their ideas effectively.
Colin joins me today to explain the relationship between communication, public speaking, and selling. He discusses the different parts of a presentation and the different levels of the Speak and Sell Journey that allows you to shift your mindset on the focus of your presentation. He also shares the most significant revelations he’s had about the importance of masterminds, the transformation of business owners from speakers to sellers, and the different powerful ways to influence people.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“Speaking isn’t about education. It’s not about entertainment. But speaking is selling.”- Colin Boyd” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- One of the reasons masterminds are so powerful
- The difference between presenting to your audience and conversing with them
- The role that your audience’s beliefs play in your speech and sale
- The true purpose of telling a story
- Three parts of any presentation
- The biggest problem your audience have when listening to you speak
- How to know what to teach and how much content to give
- Sample frameworks and structures of a persuasive speech
- What happens if you give your audience too much “How To’s”
- How to build and design your presentation
- The level of the Speak and Sell Journey that allows you to tap your audience’s conviction
- Where your real influence kicks in
Connect with Colin Boyd:
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!