[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Starting a profitable – and sustainable – online business is no easy task. There is no magic formula to follow or secret to building a sustainable online business. There is no “get rich quick” scheme or overnight success strategy that will instantly make your business more profitable or sustainable for the long run.
It takes time, commitment, effort, and – above all – patience.
In this episode, I share how to create a strategy that ensures you stay in business after your first year. I’ll discuss why focusing on your current clients while following up with previous clients is critical to your long-term success and the strategies you can use to follow-up with past clients. I also explain the importance of creating consistent content, nurturing your list, and being proactive in attracting new browsers to your website as well as how to turn those browsers into warm leads.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”The only way to ensure that you are in business for the long run is to constantly pay attention to all areas of your business. – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The importance of paying attention to your entire sales funnel
- What is a traditional sales funnel
- The importance of focusing on your current clients first
- Tasks to consider outsourcing as your business grows
- The importance of celebrating milestones
- The importance of nurturing your mailing list subscribers
- Ways to follow up with your subscribers
- Using messenger bots to nurture your audience
- Leveraging your Facebook group activity to grow your business
- The importance of paying attention to and nurturing your warm audience
- Using Facebook ads and retargeting ads to nurture your warm audience
- The importance of consistently running Facebook ads
- How to attract new browsers to your website
- Leveraging speaking engagements to grow your audience
- Using traditional media and public relations strategies to grow your audience
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.