[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Feeling stuck in your life and business can be a paralyzing experience and can be the result of a wide variety of reasons. When you’re feeling stuck, overwhelmed, or unclear on which path you should take next, it can be difficult to make a decision that can help you move forward.
In this episode, I discuss how to overcome the feeling of being stuck and overwhelmed. I share strategies to help you gain clarity on the tasks you need to focus on to take the next steps in your life and business. I also explain how categorizing your to-do list can help you improve your productivity and how outsourcing or delegating certain tasks in your personal life can give you more time to focus on your business.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”There are many things you can get help with. You don’t have to do everything yourself. – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What causes the feeling of being stuck and overwhelmed
- How prioritizing your to-do list can help you get unstuck
- How limiting your social media exposure can help you conquer overwhelming moments
- How “brain dump” activities can help you through overwhelming and stressful periods
- Categorizing your tasks based on urgency
- The difference between urgent tasks and important tasks
- How outsourcing personal tasks can give you clarity on your life and business
- How limiting your daily task list can increase your productivity, focus, and reduce overwhelm
- Limit your social media activity to focus on what you need to do to move forward.
- Do a brain dump of everything you need to accomplish.
- Prioritize your brain dump.
- Limit yourself to completing 3 urgent or important tasks per day.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.