Whether you have a startup company or have been running one for decades, having the right tools can help you focus your energy on growing and expanding your online business. I used to run a software business, and one of the things I learned is that you can’t try to be everything to everybody; otherwise, you’re not really good at anything. This is also true in choosing the right tools to help you save time and effort as you run your business.
In this episode, I give an overview of the tools and applications you might need in running your online business and share how these tools have worked for me. I also recommend tools for your online business as well as compare and contrast the ones I’ve tried and tested for my business.
In This Episode of the Sigrun Show:
- Creating beautiful graphics even if you’re not a designer
- Having different tools for unfinished tasks and completed ones
- Using a communication tool for your team instead of Messenger
- Having a separate website builder for your membership sites
- Why WordPress hosting is better than other web hosting alternatives
- Time-saving tools for replying to common client inquiries
- Why I changed many of my tools this year
- Take advantage of free trials. If a tool doesn’t work for you, you can always cancel it.
- Once a year, make it a habit to review all the tools you’re using to make sure you’re using them all, and you’re not unnecessarily spending on tools you don’t utilize.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- G Suite – Google Apps
- Google Forms
- Receipt Bank
- Thrive Themes
- WP Engine
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.