Attending conferences and events is a great way to network, meet new people, and learn strategies and insights from experts in your field. People often ask me what conferences I recommend for female entrepreneurs. So, I have taken some time, done some research and put together a list of sixteen conferences to help you kickstart your networking.
In this episode, I recommend some of the best business business conferences for female entrepreneurs and solo entrepreneurs. I explain my process for finding, booking and attending conferences, and dive deep into my list of conferences that I have attended, or want to attend.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- My experience at INBOUND in Boston
- Events I’ve attended or would like to attend
- Upcoming events that I am hosting
- Why I integrated conferences into my life and business
- My conference attendance habits
- Conferences and seminars can provide you with a diverse network, and inspiration for your business
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- INBOUND 2017
- Nordic Business Forum
- Money, Mindset, and Marketing
- Summit LA17
- Youpreneur Summit
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Date with Destiny
- Powerful Living Experience
- Sigrun LIVE Mastermind and Sigrun LIVE SOMBA Event!
- Alt Summit
- Traffic & Conversion Summit
- Mastermind Days
- Social Media Marketing World
- Funnel Hacking Live
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.