Sue B. Zimmerman is the recognized expert on Instagram marketing strategies for entrepreneurs. She is passionate about helping small business owners impact the world and grow their businesses through Instagram marketing techniques. She has been a featured speaker at Social Media Marketing World, Social Media Camp and Social Media Day San Diego. She has taught thousands of entrepreneurs around the world how to grow their following and sell their products and services through her virtual training programs, mentoring groups, and one-on-one coaching services.
In this episode, Sue shares how she became inspired to learn about Instagram and what motivated her to teach others how to use it to grow their businesses. She also gives tips on how to grow an authentic audience on the platform.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The importance of leading with relationships
- The difference between growing a following and growing an authentic following
- Crafting an Instagram post like you are talking to one specific person
- Strategies for tracking traffic
- Promoting freebies on Instagram
- How the Instagram Explore algorithms work
- Identifying and avoiding fake accounts and negative people
- Using Instagram Stories for growth opportunities
- Gathering insights and analytics from Instagram Stories
- Using hashtags and geotags in Instagram Stories
- How Sue nurtures her followers and email subscribers
- Selling products and services on Instagram
- Creating urgency around your products
- You have to decide that you want to make Instagram one of your social platforms and go all in.
- Have a bio that says exactly who you are and what you do.
- Have content that is interesting to look at and makes sense.
- Pay attention to the people tapping through your whole story then, send them some love and connect with them.
Connect with Sue:
- Sue on Instagram
- The Instagram Expert (business Instagram account)
- Sue’s first YouTube video
- Sue’s Allbirds Shoes Video
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.