[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Over the last several years, Voice-First devices have taken our society by storm. Companies like Apple, Google, and Amazon have been developing Voice-First devices for many years. With each passing year, more and more people are enjoying the benefits these devices offer. Voice-First devices and other forms of audio content, such as podcasts, have become so popular that they are frequently discussed at many large conferences around the world.
I recently attended the VoiceCon conference, which was hosted by Vaynermedia and Gary Vaynerchuk. In this episode, I share my insights from attending VoiceCon as well as some tips and strategies I have learned since creating my own Alexa Briefing. I explain what Voice-First is and the potential it has for online business as well as for our society and how you can get started in the Voice-First movement.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“Voice-First will change your life because it saves you time.” – Sigrun” username=”@sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What Voice-First is and how your audience engages with your Voice-First content
- How Voice First technology helps people save time while multitasking
- Where people typically listen to Voice-First enabled devices
- How accurate Voice-First devices are at understanding various language nuances
- Key takeaways from Voice Con and using Alexa to publish my briefings
- Start by using Siri on your computer and phone.
- Find a micro-moment where you can be useful. Own a phrase. Invest in SEO.
- Create a listener persona. Think about how you want your listeners to feel.
- Optimize your content for the platform.
- Start with a briefing.
- Get on all devices. Don’t just focus on Alexa.
- Check out the Amazon Alexa Blueprints.
- Check out the Amazon Alexa Routines.
- Get your feet wet with an Alexa Skill.
- Try to predict the future – think about science fiction.
- Crushing It by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Alexa Blueprints
- Alexa Skill Developer
- Chompers Podcast
- Episode 185: How to Create Alexa Briefings for Your Business
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.