[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Heidi Fossali is a Lifestyle Beauty Coach who helps women between the ages 40 and 60 to revamp and reinvent themselves from the inside out. She offers an “A to Zed” package to women who are transitioning to the second phase of their lives as they set new goals and unlock their passion, potential, and purpose. She is also a Certified Life Coach, personal fitness trainer, and makeup artist who coaches women about fashion, fitness, and style.
Heidi joins me in this On Air Coaching episode to learn how to overcome analysis paralysis and about the daunting tasks associated with starting an online business. I share why you should choose one medium when creating content and the kind of content you should create to help you attract potential clients and build your list. I also share how to create blog posts with lasting value, the role that social media plays in your business as well as strategies on how to connect with your niche audience.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”We need to understand that we can only do one thing at a time. – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why Heidi is struggling with overwhelm and analysis paralysis
- The difference between a webinar and a podcast
- Why people would sign up to your list
- What upfront value is and its significance in building your list
- What an epic blog post is
- The difference between online business and offline business
- Why your blog posts should be on your website instead of Facebook
- The relevance of offering free and excellent content
- How to create a lead magnet
- How to learn to run a profitable Facebook Group
- Doing three of the same thing is less effective..
- Social media is not for your content—it’s to distribute your content and have discussions.
- You can’t do everything—pick your battles.
- If something is always available, it’s not attractive.
- When you don’t have clients, the more people you talk to, the closer you are to signing up your first client.
- You need to create content because content lives on.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.