[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
As online entrepreneurs, learning from our mistakes and failures is a critical part of building a successful online business. As you begin to launch new products, services, and programs, paying attention and reviewing certain metrics can help you learn, grow, and improve your business.
Whether your launch was as successful as you hoped or not, you need to learn from it. And to do that, you need to review your launch as quickly as possible – ideally within the first seven days.
In this episode, I share the exact strategy I use to evaluate and measure my launches and how reviewing these metrics can help you learn what worked – and what didn’t – so you can apply these lessons to your next launch. I explain what a launch summary is and how it can provide insights on the factors that impact the success of your launch. I also discuss how understanding your earnings per lead is critical, how to calculate your launch conversion rate, and how to evaluate your launch strategy to apply changes that will impact the success of your next launch.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“The value of launch reviews is really underrated.” – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The importance of reviewing your launch
- Creating a launch summary and what to consider when reviewing it
- Why your Earnings Per Lead (EPL) is one of the most critical factors in your launch review
- How to increase your launch EPL
- Why your launch list is different from your entire email list
- How to calculate your launch conversion rate and how it can help you identify when to raise your prices
- Evaluating your affiliate sales
- Creating a sales timeline
- The importance of manually tracking your launch sales
- Reviewing Facebook ad campaigns and what metrics to consider
- Reviewing the open rates and click-through rates of your email campaigns
- Evaluating chatbot metrics
- Evaluating post-launch survey responses
- Evaluating your launch strategy to identify what worked and what could have gone better
Metrics to Consider When Reviewing Your Launch:
- Total Sales
- Total Customers
- Launch List Size
- Sales Timeline
- Facebook Ads
- Launch Strategy
Build a Wildly Successful Online Business – Join SOMBA!
Are you ready to make this year your best year in online business? Join the wait list for SOMBA, the only 12-month personalized growth system designed to build your business with a proven 7-STAGE SUCCESS BLUEPRINT.
If you’re ready for passion, money and freedom and to trampoline yourself into the BIGGEST, wildest version of your success, join the waitlist now and get updates on when SOMBA re-opens!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.