[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
Ian Anderson Gray is serious about social media marketing and passionate about helping entrepreneurs take their marketing game to the next level and increase their impact, authority, and profits through live stream videos. Nicknamed “The Tools Guy,” he is an international keynote speaker on topics related to social media and marketing tools. He has been featured on multiple marketing podcasts including the Social Media Marketing podcast, Soulful PR podcast, and Chris Ducker’s Youpreneur show.
Ian joins me in this episode to share some helpful tips on how you can effectively master live video streaming. He shares tricks to remember when going live, what to do with the evergreen content you create, and why you need to be smart about posting video clips on social media platforms. He also shares the tools and resources he uses in scheduling and planning for his own live videos and explains what “talk triggers” are and how you can use them to improve your marketing strategy.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“It’s all about authenticity.” – Ian Anderson Gray” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why Ian uses funny faces on his social media accounts
- What talk triggers are and how he used them as a marketing strategy
- How the funny faces became part of his branding
- How one blog post changed his life
- How he fell into Facebook Live
- How he came up with his first online course and helped people using that technology
- Three factors that made his blog post go viral
- Why having good content adds to the success of your Facebook live
- Who to greet first when you start your live video
- The optimum length of your show to get maximum engagement
- What to do when you get to the meat of your content
- Why you shouldn’t be distracted by the comments or your live viewers
- The significance of consistency when doing Facebook live videos
- How he informs his audience about upcoming live videos
- When and why it’s a good idea to do an impromptu live video
- More things you can do during Facebook live and the tools that allow you to do them
Connect with Ian Anderson Gray:
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.