Denise Duffield-Thomas is a money mindset coach and mentor with a passion for helping female online entrepreneurs develop a healthy mindset around making money, getting paid what they are worth, and controlling their financial situations so they can lead fulfilling lives. She is an award-winning international speaker and has written two best-selling books: Lucky Bitch and Get Rich, Lucky Bitch.
Denise talks with me about her story, what her first few online courses were like and how she used these experiences to learn and improve her courses over time. She also discusses how following her passion led her to creating her first million-dollar course, the mindset challenges she had to overcome and gives tips to new entrepreneurs considering creating their first online course.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The importance of starting a blog or podcast before launching a course
- How passion plays a role in developing a highly profitable online course
- Reframing failures as learning opportunities to learn and grow
- Tips on growing your audience
- Developing systems and infrastructures before launching a course
- The benefits of limiting the number of participants in your first few courses
- How creating a course can help you create boundaries in your business
- When to start selling affiliate courses
- Overcoming money mindset blocks
- Creating a membership program vs. selling a time-limited course
- Why consistency is critical to your success
- How Denise’s motto “All roads lead to bootcamp” has helped her overcome “shiny object syndrome”
- Before you launch your first course, start with blogging or podcasting first.
- Develop systems that will support your course before you launch.
- Start small. The road to creating something that could be a million-dollar course is littered with bad ideas.
- Keep going. Be consistent.
Connect with Denise:
Get Denise’s Free Money Mindset Workshop
Reclaim Your Money Power
Discover The 3 Mistakes That Keep Women Entrepreneurs Broke and Exhausted – And How You Can Eliminate Them!
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!