Marketing is one of the most important parts of running your business. Without it, your potential clients won’t find you or your services. While marketing is key to a business’s success, many entrepreneurs spend too much time marketing their services and not enough time on activities that directly result in revenue to scale their business.
Birgit Pestalozzi is the owner of The Happy Heart Coach, a relationship coaching business focused on helping successful women in business find their “Mr. Right” in a time-efficient manner. Over the last several months, she has spent more time and energy on nurturing her growing audience than she has focusing on creating revenue-producing products.
She joins me to learn strategies that can help her spend less time on marketing, overcome the “shiny objects syndrome,” and focus on the right things that will help her grow her business.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Identifying one medium that you enjoy and connects with your target audience
- The purpose and profitability of hosting retreats
- The benefits of batching tasks
- Outsourcing tasks to help avoid procrastination
- Developing strategies and processes that help you be more efficient
- Tips on finding the right people for your growing team
- Pick one medium to focus on
- Outsource time-consuming tasks
- Repurpose your content
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!