[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Agnieszka Gaczkowska is an interior designer with a passion for handmade crafts. She is passionate about helping homeowners create beautiful handicrafts to personalize the interior of their homes. She is the creator of Oplotki, an online business offering creative handicraft workshops, courses, and popup events to teach others how to hone their creative skills through crocheting and knitting.
Agnieszka joins me for this On Air Coaching episode to learn how to start building a team to scale her business and how automation tools can help her complete various tasks without hiring a professional. I share tips on how to identify which tasks you should consider delegating and the importance of creating systems and processes that support your growing team. I also explain how outsourcing impacts the local and global economy and the limiting beliefs that prevent many online entrepreneurs from hiring a team to scale their business.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“A 5 minute task is a 5 minute distraction.” – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The benefits of automating repetitive tasks
- Overcoming limiting beliefs that prevent you from hiring a team
- The importance of hiring specialists
- How to assess and vet a person’s skills and integrity before hiring
- What to consider when negotiating rates with a potential new hire
- Identifying tasks you should be doing versus those you should outsource
- Why female entrepreneurs need to hire someone to clean their homes
- The benefits of hiring an email manager and copywriter
- Creating systems to support your business growth
- How an “integrator” can help you grow your business
- How hiring a team helps the local and global economy
- Make a list of everything you need to do in your business.
- Automate what you can.
- Delegate everything else.
- Rocket Fuel: One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.