[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Amanda Bond is a Facebook Ads strategist, creator of the StrADegy System, and the owner of The Ad Strategist. She has been recognized as a “Facebook advertising genius” by Entrepreneur Magazine and “the brightest mind in Facebook advertising today” by Social Media Examiner. With a bachelor’s degree in Commerce and Marketing Management, she has extensive experience helping thousands of online entrepreneurs master the art of creating Facebook ads that convert.
Amanda and I talk about her entrepreneurial journey and some of the most common mistakes many online entrepreneurs make when advertising on Facebook. She explains the importance of nurturing your audience and how it can impact the success of your Facebook ads, why being realistic and knowing your numbers is critical to reducing your advertising cost, and how taking your audience through a customer journey can impact your ad spend. She also shares her “stealth ad” strategy and explains how taking advantage of underutilized advertising platforms can be a cost-effective solution to growing and promoting your online business.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“When you nurture your audience, the cost to acquire a new customer drastically drops.” – Amanda Bond” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Amanda became known as a Facebook advertising guru
- The importance of networking, building relationships, and investing in your business as a new entrepreneur
- Lessons we can learn from successful online entrepreneurs running Facebook ad campaigns
- “The organic hustle”
- How to identify when you are ready to invest in Facebook ads
- The importance of understanding how Facebook ads work before hiring an ad manager
- The importance of nurturing your audience
- Being realistic about what your leads are worth to your business instead of comparing your cost per lead with your competitors
- Her opinion on using tripwires to liquidate your advertising cost
- The importance of tracking ads and analyzing their results
- “Stealth ads” and how they can help you nurture your audience
- The three phases of a customer’s journey
- The importance of having multiple touch-points with your audience while nurturing them toward a sale
- How the customer journey impacts your ad spend
- Taking advantage of undervalued ad elements, such as Instagram ads
- Slow down. Ask yourself if Facebook ads are the right decision for you right now.
- Don’t forget to do the audience growth aspects behind-the-scenes.
- Know your numbers – understand how much revenue you are making per person entering your sales funnel.
- Understand what you want your customer journey to look like.
Connect with Amanda Bond:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.