[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Ivana Drobek is a Personal Development Coach focused on supporting women who are in the second phase of their lives. After working in various HR departments while working in the corporate world, she now helps women rediscover their purpose when they are stuck and uncertain about how to move forward. She also helps them rediscover their purpose so they can lead joyful and fulfilling lives.
Ivana joins me in this On Air Coaching episode to learn how to attract action-takers – clients willing to engage and act on the services she offers. I share the difference between action-takers and freebie-hunters as well as strategies on how to attract action-takers to grow your online business. I also explain the different benefits clients receive or experience when they decide to purchase a product or service as well as the reason why people settle for the freebies you share over the services you offer.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“Give people something they think they need, then deliver what they ACTUALLY need.” – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The key focus of Ivana’s business
- How her clients feel after rediscovering their purpose
- What she saw in women that led her to start her online coaching business
- Why clients buy one product over another
- The kind of client she should attract
- The relevance of images and wording in the type of client you attract
- Why the people in her group are settling for the freebies
- How she determined whether to continue her Facebook Group
- A benefit doesn’t always have to be measured by money.
- Wanting to help, we may sometimes attract the freebie hunters—the people who sign up for all kinds of free stuff, but they are not the action-takers.
- It’s better to attract people who are ready to take action right away.
- Whatever problem you were solving, find the opposite—which is the solution. Figure out how to bring out your expertise.
- I Am Not Your Guru Tony Robbins film
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.