[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Speaking up and standing up for your values, beliefs, and opinions on various topics can be a little scary – especially when you’re just starting your online business. Many new entrepreneurs hesitate to speak up about their strong opinions or values. This hesitation is often caused by fear – a fear of repelling clients and customers. But, what many new business owners often don’t realize is by using your voice and speaking up about your strong beliefs and opinions, you’re building your brand to reflect your values and beliefs, you’re also laying the foundation to help you attract your ideal client.
In this episode, I share stories of when I stood up for my opinions and things that I value throughout my corporate and entrepreneurial journey and how these experiences have impacted my confidence, self-esteem, and the growth of my business. I also explain why it’s important for entrepreneurs to stand up and speak out and how standing up for your values helps you attract your ideal clients while filtering out clients you may not want to work with.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”When you have strong opinions, people pay attention. – Sigrun ” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- My experience with standing up for my values
- How speaking up about your values, beliefs, and strong opinions can impact your self-respect – and the respect you gain from others
- How speaking your mind can impact your self-esteem and self-confidence
- Why entrepreneurs need to speak up about their values and opinions
- Episode 145 – Why Profit First Kills Your Growth
- Episode 156 – Why Lifetime Access Is A Lie
- Episode 159 – Why Refunds Don’t Work
- Episode 188 – 10 Common Lies About GDPR
- When you speak your mind and share your opinions and values, it can help you attract your ideal clients and filter out those you don’t want to work with.
- Standing up for your values can boost your self-confidence and self-respect as well as help you get more respect from others.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.