[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Isabelle Hiemann is an NLP Master Practitioner and Hypnosis Coach based in Hamburg, Germany. She is passionate about helping others rediscover work-life balance, defeat professional overwhelm, and overcome stress in their careers through “speed support” 1-on-1 coaching and her 6-week program, the Easy Way©.
Isabelle joins me for this On Air Coaching episode to learn about niching down her services to serve a smaller group of professionals, how to identify who her ideal client is, and how to attract the right clients into her business. I share why niching down too much could be the wrong decision for your online business, the importance of identifying the keywords your ideal client would use in Google, and how collaborating with local businesses and organizations can help you attract your ideal clients on a larger scale. I also discuss the importance of creating and optimizing your content to attract new clients to your website, how to identify the type of content your clients want, and how to create a powerful, solution-driven freebie to grow your email list.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“Focus on being known for a combination of two words.” – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This On Air Coaching Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How to identify if your niche is too narrow
- Identifying the keywords your target audience would use to find your website
- How sharing stories creates inspiration and resonates with your target audience
- Creating and optimizing your content to rank well in Google
- Identifying if Facebook challenges are right for your ideal audience
- Collaborating with businesses to help more people and attract new clients
- Becoming known as an expert in your niche
- Using statistics in your marketing strategy
- The importance of creating content to promote your products or services
- Identifying your ideal client’s pain points to create solution-driven freebies
- Narrowing your niche too much can be harmful to your business.
- Identify the keywords your ideal client would use to find you. Use them in your content.
- Identify the type of content that is most beneficial to your ideal client.
- Create solution-driven freebies.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.