Only 2% of all female led businesses achieve a 7-figure annual revenue. 90% don’t even make 6 figures. Why?
I’ve worked with over 3500 women in the last 7 years and made almost $10M in total revenue. During this time, I got a deep insight into why women don’t make more money.
In this episode, I share the main reasons why women tend to play it small, and what we can do to bring change.
What you will get out of this episode:
- Some shocking facts and figures (1:23)
- Treating a business as a hobby (2:42)
- Not investing enough in personal growth (4:20)
- Being risk averse (6:22)
- Using family as an excuse (7:20)
- Stopping the business growth (9:45)
- Taking a break in the summer (13:05)
- My solution (18:57)