Chris Ducker is a powerhouse serial entrepreneur, bestselling author, keynote speaker, and the founder of the Youpreneur personal branding business community. He has helped countless entrepreneurs develop and craft their personal brand and improve their success through his coaching and mastermind programs.
Chris joins me today to share his experience with pivoting his business from being known as “the virtual staff finder” to his current personal brand – the Youpreneur. He shares his insight and knowledge on why niching your services down when you’re just starting your entrepreneurial journey is critically important to your long-term success and how small pivots along the journey can significantly impact your business.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How burnout drove him to pivot his business
- What is the Youpreneur ecosystem
- How hosting masterminds helped him pivot his personal brand
- The benefits of niching your services down as a new entrepreneur
- How pivoting your business and personal brand can help you develop new skills
- When you pivot, the people that get you, love you, and want to be part of your circle will naturally progress with you.
- The people that don’t like the direction you are going will stop following you – and that’s okay!
Connect with Chris Ducker:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.