Have you ever looked at the achievements of others and thought: If only I could do that, too?
Here’s a simple truth: Successful people aren’t naturally excellent at what they do — they work to be that way. Excellence is a way of life.
This week, I had a very interesting chat with Juliet Ehimuan about excellence.
Juliet leads Google’s business strategy in West Africa, is an Executive Leadership Coach and member of the Forbes Coaches Council. Forbes named her one of the top 20 power women in Africa, and London Business School “one of 30 people changing the world”. She has received numerous awards for her outstanding contribution to the digital landscape in Africa.
In short, Juliet truly knows how to reach for excellence, and in this episode of The Sigrun Show, she’s going to tell you how you can become the best version of yourself and reach for excellence, too.
What you will get out of this episode:
- Juliet’s journey after she graduated from London Business School (2:52)
- How becoming a director at Google had an impact on gender equality and diversity (4:37)
- What Juliet is most proud of after 10 years at Google (6:40)
- How her passion project started (9:14)
- How Juliet manages her time (11:31)
- Juliet’s book 30 Days of Excellence and her tips on how you can become the best version of yourself (13:02)
- Why your vision changes as you grow (20:01)
- Juliet’s prediction on the future of online business (20:58)
- Excellence in the digital space (24:02)
Have you subscribed to The Sigrun Show yet?
I have some amazing guests coming up you don’t want to miss out on! If you subscribe to the show, you’ll be the first to know when a new episode comes out.
Here’s how you subscribe. If you want to support The Sigrun Show, you’ll also find instructions on how to leave your review.