Janna Scharfenberg is the founder of In Good Health, a company focusing on helping individuals achieve optimal health and yoga instructors improve their yoga classes. She has helped thousands of people through her coaching, workshops, and online programs.
Janna is in what I call stage four of the 7 Stages of a Profitable Online Business. She has already launched a few small courses, as well as a signature course, and would like to scale her signature course, but she’s not sure how to do it without sacrificing quality.
In this On Air Coaching segment, I provide Janna with strategies to scale her signature program while still achieving the high-quality standards and credibility.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How your mindset plays a role when launching a signature program on a massive scale
- Assigning homework, tests, and final exams
- Creating certifications
- Strategies for assigning homework for your signature course without overwhelming yourself
- How to use Facebook groups to scale your signature course while remaining visible and approachable
- Set boundaries
- Have co-coaches as an option
- Allow course participants to grade other students’ homework
- Create course options with and without certificates
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!