Natalie Eckdahl has successfully built her personal brand and online platform from the ground up through her podcast, the Biz Chix Podcast. She is a business coach, keynote speaker, and professional facilitator and has been featured in Inc. Magazine, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine, and The Huffington Post.
Natalie launched her podcast in January 2014 and has been featured as one of the Top Business Podcasts on iTunes. Today, her show has over 200 episodes for female entrepreneurs and women in tech.
She joins me to share how she got started as a podcaster and her podcasting process. She also shares her insight and experience on how starting a podcast can help you grow your coaching business and attract new clients.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How her podcast led her to launch masterminds and one-on-one strategy sessions
- How she booked guests for her show
- The benefits of podcasting
- The value of having a back catalogue of your show
- How to turn your listeners into clients
- The importance of doing solo episodes
- How hosting on air coaching calls helps you position yourself as an expert and connect with your clients and listeners
- Why it’s important to be a guest on podcasts and how it can impact your business
- Why networking is important in the podcasting industry
- Is the podcast industry over-crowded?
- Start with your why. Really think about what you want your show to do for you.
- Do something to stand out.
- Niche down. Really go specific.
- Create quality content.
- Remember – anytime you put a podcast out there, that could be the first – and only – episode a potential listener listens to.
- Lead Digits
- Shane and Jocelyn Sams – Flipped Lifestyle Podcast
- Audio Technica ATR-2100 microphone
- Heil PR 30 microphone – great for women’s voices
- Heil PR 40 microphone – great for men’s voices
- Focusrite mixer
Connect with Nicole Eckdahl:
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!