[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
Chronic pain and illness affects millions of people worldwide. In many cases, it leads to having to retire, being let go from a job and having a hard time finding a new job. This is what happened to me.
Before I started my online business, I was the Managing Director at a medical technology company and was experiencing excruciating pain. Despite visiting multiple doctors and specialists, no one could figure out what was wrong or how to treat my pain.
I could no longer work.
In this episode, I share my journey with Repetitive Strain Injury and how being diagnosed with a chronic illness has inspired me to become an online entrepreneur.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”It may not be the best solution for everyone with a chronic illness, but for me, it was the best medicine. – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How I was diagnosed with Repetitive Strain Injury
- My struggle with getting a proper diagnosis
- My employer’s reaction to my chronic pain
- How I finally began finding relief for my RSI
- What finally inspired me to follow my dream and start my own business
- How I’m managing my RSI while running a business
- The hardest part about having my own business
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!