[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
You’ve probably heard of Tony Robbins. He’s a well-known inspirational life coach and business strategist who has impacted thousands of people through his self-help books, seminars, and speaking engagements. When I first attended a Tony Robbins seminar in 2008 called Unleash the Power Within, I was still working in the corporate world as the CEO of a large company. I had heard a lot about him and wanted to learn more.
What I didn’t expect was that my life would be transformed from attending this event!
In this episode, I share how this life-changing seminar helped me discover my passion to be an entrepreneur and find my true love.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”Love is like passion. You have to be open and vulnerable to find both. – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How sharing my deepest secrets and recognizing my limiting beliefs helped me open up to new relationship possibilities
- Making decisions about once-in-a-lifetime opportunities
- How determination got us through tough times
- The importance of having passion in your professional life
- How “Live with Passion” became our motto in life and business
- Passion is within you. When you are ready to receive, love will be there, too.
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!