[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
Many entrepreneurs dream of creating a signature product that is uniquely theirs, but this dream does not come without pressure – which is often self-inflicted. Once you have the idea for the signature product, there is still a lot of research, testing, and development to be done. The key is to listen to what your audience needs and offer them a solution to their problem.
I explain what SOMBA is, how it became my signature program, and how it has evolved over time. I share a glimpse into how I continued to build my business while searching for what would become my signature product and why you need to be patient during this process. I also share how I was able to repurpose content I had already created into a program that is unique.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“It is so interesting how suddenly a solution is right there in front of you, and you wonder why you didn’t see it before.” – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The first online course I created and how I knew I wanted to create a signature program
- Why a business course made me determined to create a program that was unique to me
- How over 100 weekly webinars led to a membership site and eventually to a Facebook group and my Lifestyle Business Library
- How I knew that the membership site was not my signature product
- How I moved forward in my business and doubled my revenue while trying to develop my unique program
- What I noticed about my peers while studying for my MBA and how it helped shape SOMBA
- How the lessons that were missing from my MBA studies influenced the creation of SOMBA
- Why I am glad I waited for the perfect idea for my signature program
- How celebrating a successful launch in my webinar encouraged people to buy my programs and products
- The top two aspects of SOMBA that entrepreneurs love
- Why you must be willing to adapt your signature program for your audience
- The importance of sharing the right content without overwhelming your audience
- Why I do not recommend people watch all the modules in SOMBA
Build a Wildly Successful Online Business – Join SOMBA!
Are you ready to make this year your best year in online business? Join the wait list for SOMBA, the only 12-month personalized growth system designed to build your business with a proven 7-STAGE SUCCESS BLUEPRINT.
If you’re ready for passion, money and freedom and to trampoline yourself into the BIGGEST, wildest version of your success, join the waitlist now and get updates on when SOMBA re-opens!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.