Martina Fuchs is a Digital Marketing Consultant, Brand Strategist, and the founder of Experten+Marketing. She helps entrepreneurs, mid-sized business owners, and corporations grow their businesses through digital marketing strategies and developing techniques to become recognized as an expert in their field. She has been featured in numerous international magazines including Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, and Homes & Gardens and is a highly sought-after speaker, author, and blogger.
Martina shares her story and explains how success can sometimes look like a failure during your first launch. She shares how she launched her first online course during an online summit event and the lessons she learned from the experience.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why Martina launched a smaller product before launching her signature course
- How she identified her clients’ pain points to create her pilot project
- How she launched and sold her self-study course at an online summit
- Dealing with obstacles during a launch
- Why she felt her first launch was a failure
- Calculating your conversion rate
- The importance of keeping a realistic perspective about your launch
- Strategies for repurposing your pilot project
- Stay relaxed – especially when things go wrong
- Do your best – despite what happens
- Focus on conversion rates, not the number of seats you fill.
Connect with Martina Fuchs:
- Free checklist: Expert-Positioning (German Edition)
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.