Have you ever thought about starting your own podcast? Having a successful podcast can be amazing for your business, but producing it means hundreds of hours of work, unyielding consistency, and depending on a loyal listenership. Trust me, I know.
Christine McAlister, my guest this week on The Sigrun Show, has a different approach. She helps high-achieving coaches create more impact and income and attract their next clients — not by starting their own podcast, but by being amazing podcast guests.
Christine generated over 6 figures as a podcast guest, and has been recognised as the best in the world at podcast guesting by 7-figure founders like John Lee Dumas and Dana Wilde. She has been featured on over 100 podcasts, including twice on Entrepreneurs on Fire.
In this episode of The Sigrun Show, we talk about why you should NOT start your own podcast, and Christine shares her best tips on how you can be an unforgettable podcast guest.
What you will get out of this episode:
- The tragedy that turned Christine’s life upside down and how it affected her (3:37)
- How it really feels to step into your zone of genius and niche down (10:10)
- Why you should NOT start your own podcast (12:20)
- How to be an amazing, unforgettable podcast guest (20:40)
- How Christine set up her business and teaches her clients (32:12)
- Christine’s free podcast guest check-list (34:27)
Speaking about podcasting…
…reviews are what keep The Sigrun Show going and growing. They allow us to keep creating free quality content on a regular basis and invite high-profile guests.
A minute’s work on your end is enough to show me and my team that you support the hard work that goes into producing each episode.
So if you have a minute, go here to find out how you can leave a review for The Sigrun Show on Apple Podcasts and receive a thank you gift from us.