Growing a business from the ground up is no easy task. There’s a lot to learn, a lot to plan and a lot to do to make it work. My first year in online business was 2014. I had been writing blog posts about how entrepreneurs can find their passion and find the right business idea. Then I realized I needed to create a freebie, figure out a way to drive more traffic to my blog posts to grow my email list, and – of course – attract clients.
In this episode, I share how I built a successful online business, the lessons I learned about creating freebies and growing an email list, and how my business went from zero to six figures in 12 short months.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Creating freebies that attract the right attention
- Creating and testing my first online course
- Strategies I used to grow my email list
- How one newspaper interview helped me grow my coaching business
- Hiring a VA
- Creating a paid membership program with new and repurposed content
- Using challenges to grow my Facebook group
- My first encounter with overcoming money mindset challenges
- Overcoming limiting beliefs
- Using free coaching sessions to identify what my audience truly wanted
3 Keys to Achieving Success in Online Business:
- Willingness to Test and Learn
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.