Being in business is a journey. When you are first starting out, you are often focusing on ways to become known in your industry, to grow your mailing list, and to find your first clients.
When I began my entrepreneurial journey, I started from scratch. I didn’t have a mailing list or any clients. I needed a lot of hand-holding, so I signed up for many different courses.
Over the years, as my business and my clients’ businesses began to grow, I learned a lot and created a roadmap to building a profitable online business.
In this episode, I’m sharing that roadmap with you. I’ll also discuss why it’s important to follow each stage instead of jumping from one stage to another.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What is “Stage 0” and why it’s often the most frustrating stage for entrepreneurs
- Why beta testing is important when starting your business
- How to begin charging and setting price-points for your programs or services
- How to identify what your audience really wants
- The importance of creating your signature course before creating a Mastermind program
- Why it’s important to add masterminds to your portfolio
- How to build authority in your niche
- Mark Schaefer’s book: Known: The Handbook for Building and Unleashing Your Personal Brand in the Digital Age
- Episode 5 with Mark Schaefer: How to Become Known in 30 Months or Less
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!