As entrepreneurs, when we go to seminars or conferences, we like to take away as much as possible from the event and apply what we learn to our businesses. Once we get home after an event, we need to break down and revisit all the information to figure out how we can implement what we’ve learned to improve our businesses. Since returning from INBOUND 2017, I’ve been doing just that.
In this episode, I share some of the ideas, lessons, and inspiration I got from the INBOUND 2017 conference and suggest how you can incorporate these lessons into your own business.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”The times where I’ve not tried to fit in and am just myself, that’s where I have the most growth. – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- My first impressions of INBOUND 2017
- My personal feedback about the conference
- The experiences I had throughout the event
- Lessons I have learned from the keynote speakers and their talks
- Learning about feedback from Billie Jean King
- What lessons we can learn from Pixar’s creative process and how they can improve our business
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Surrounding ourselves only with people who share the same opinions as us makes us lonely.
- Have a strong back, a soft front, and be wild at heart.
- Be authentically you, even if it is hard.
- Failure is feedback.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.