[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Apple Podcasts[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Google Play[/one_third_last]
Helen Maffini is a serial entrepreneur and the Director of MindBE Education, a company that offers coaching, consulting, and other services to help parents, teachers, and children be their best selves through mindfulness, positive psychology, and social-emotional learning. She collaborates with organizations such as schools and governments to encourage and develop wellness and happiness in children and adults alike. She has traveled all over the world, lived in 13 different countries, and has written three books including Developing Children’s Emotional Intelligence.
In this Client Case Study episode, Helen shares how her online business thrived as she began organizing virtual summits. She discusses where her entrepreneurial spirit came from and how she became the serial entrepreneur that she is today. As well as explaining how she kicked off her first virtual summit and how her go-getter attitude led her to exciting adventures in her business. She also shares how joining a mastermind group helped her grow as an entrepreneur, how it impacted her business, and reveals her big and exciting plans for 2019.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”“The one thing that I learned is just to go for it.” – Helen Maffini” username=”sigruncom”]
In This Client Case Study Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why Helen started an online travel blog and how this hobby turned into a business
- The different roads her referrals took her and how this diversion affected her business direction
- How her fear of saying no impacted her business
- Her first virtual summit and the unexpected feedback she got from it
- Her upcoming mindfulness summits for preschoolers and 11 to 14-year-old children
- The different virtual assistants (VAs) she hires for her business
- How she repaid her mastermind group for their support
- What gave her the idea to write a book and how she kicked it off
- Why she continues to learn and to attend different types of conferences
- The different mindfulness workshops to look forward to at her live event
Connect with Helen Maffini:
Join the exclusive Profit Workshop!
Sign up for this free online training and get access to this exclusive workshop.
With the Profit Workshop you’ll discover the only step-by-step plan guaranteed to take your online business from where you are TODAY to six figures (and beyond)…even if you don’t know how to get there.
Achieve your profit goals this year! Join the Profit Workshop now!
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!