[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Susan McDonald is the founder of The Website Critique where she helps online entrepreneurs with website makeovers, making it easier for visitors to navigate their sites, join their email lists, and buy their products. While she currently has a full-time job, Susan aims to eventually quit the corporate world to focus on growing her online business.
Susan joins me in this episode of On Air Coaching to learn how to work on the mindset issues that are preventing her from committing to herself as well as how to stop self-sabotage. I discuss some of the blocks that keep online entrepreneurs from moving forward, identify the cause of paralysis in online businesses, and share effective strategies to overcome these hurdles.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”You show up for yourself and, at the same time, the level of trust builds up for the client. – Sigrun” username=”sigruncom”]
In This On Air Coaching Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why time management is Susan’s biggest challenge
- Being reactionary versus being intentional
- How to effectively build your list
- What causes paralysis in online businesses
- Why being a published author provides so much credibility
- The key to creating massive content
- The significance of understanding why you do what you do
- A strategy for consistency
- It’s better to build up confidence and trust without throwing around numbers.
- Commit to yourself the same way you fully commit to other tasks and other people.
- We are all enough. We just need to get out there.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.