[one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on iTunes[/one_third][one_third padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Stitcher[/one_third][one_third_last padding=”0px 0px 0 0px”]Listen on Google Play[/one_third_last]
Alex Navas is a marketing and business growth strategist with a passion for helping online entrepreneurs build profitable, purposeful, and successful businesses while focusing on what matters most – their family. Through the Fampreneur™ movement, he has helped dozens of family-focused experts and thought leaders create the lifestyle they want by combining the right mindset, marketing strategies, and monetization strategies to achieve success and grow their online businesses.
In this episode, Alex shares the crucial conversation about premium offerings and how to scale your business without you. He discusses how to get to the place where you can charge premium rates on prime programs and still have people sign up as well as what the Premium Client Experience Process is and how it works. He explains the concierge experience he provides, how he customizes the client experience, and why the environment plays a crucial role in the prime programs.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”Your prices—they are a reflection of the impact that you make on people. – Alex Navas” username=”@sigruncom”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The Income Through Impact concept
- Why entrepreneurs struggle with pricing
- The Premium Client Experience process
- “Cafe conversations” and their significance to the premium client experience
- Why many potential clients come to Alex
- Why your desire to want to review everything is slowing you down
- Why the premium client process starts with you
- Why he lets the conversations be about the clients and not him
- The difference between the “big offers” and the “small offers”
- Words to use during your client call
- How clients get the results they seek
- What happens after the first call
- How little touch points make a huge difference in the client experience
- How he solves the scalability of the program
- The value of having a team service your clients
- How he spots potential stars at the beginning of client relations
- Your clients want results. It’s about getting confident in your ability to produce results.
- When asking questions, find out your clients’ motivations—the thing that matters most to them.
- The first call is foundational in the client experience.
- Little touch points make such a huge difference.
- The quality of questions your clients ask determines the quality of clients they’re going to become.
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- Self Belief by Jamal Edwards
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- The 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch
Connect with Alex Navas:
- Alex Navas on Facebook
- Alex Navas on Twitter
- Alex Navas on Instagram
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.